NSTFDC Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 21/03/2022
Short Information: National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSTFDC) Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant & Jr. Assistant Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of NSTFDC Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Application Start Date: 19/03/2022
- Application Last Date: 17/04/2022
- Assistant & Jr. Assistant : Rs. 500/-
- For Other Post : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH / EXSM : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Notification Rules.
NSTFDC : Eligibility
Assistant General Manager (Personal) :
- PG Degree in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations / HRD / Social work from a recognized University.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the relevant field of which 5 years in a middle managerial level.
Manager (Projects) :
- PG Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture Science/ Vet. Science/ B .E. from recognized University.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the relevant field of which 3 years at the Executive level.
Dy. Manager (Personal) :
- PG Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from recognized University.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Supervisory Level.
- Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Establishment and General Administration.
Junior Assistant :
- 12th Pass and peed of 30 WPM in Typing (English / Hindi).
NSTFDC : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age as on 01/03/2022|
|Assistant General Manager (Personal)||01||42 Years|
|Manager (Projects)||01||37 Years|
|Dy. Manager (Personal)||01||32 Years|
NSTFDC : Selection Process
Assistant and Jr. Assistant
- NSTFDC will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Assistant and Jr. Assistant of the shortlisted candidates.
- Selection for the post of Assistant will be based on qualifying the Computer Based Test (CBT) and for Jr. Assistant shortlisted candidates will have to qualify a typing test with a minimum speed of 30 wpm in English / Hindi.
- The Computer Based Test for the above said posts will be objective multiple choice questions consisting of General Knowledge, Current affairs, General Intelligence Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General English.
- The duration of Computer Based Test will be 2.00 Hrs.
- The Final Selection will be made based on the performance of Computer Based Test.
- There will be no interview for the post of Assistant and Jr. Assistant.
For Other Post
- The shortlisted candidates in respect of the above posts will have to appear for a personal interview at the Corporate Office of NSTFDC, New Delhi.
NSTFDC : How To Apply ?
- Candidates may apply in the prescribed format enclosed at Annexure-I along with self-attested photocopies of their testimonials, recent passport size photograph and application fee of Rs.1000/- for the post of Manager and Dy. Manager and Rs.500/- for the post of Assistant and Jr. Assistant by way of DD in favor of NSTFDC payable at New Delhi within 30 days of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, Hindustan Times and Hindu.
- The application form completed in all respects should be submitted to the General Manager (Pers. & Vig.), National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation, NBCC Tower, 5th Floor, 15,Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110 066.