NTA JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Online Form
Post Date: 02/03/2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main 2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of NTA JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Online Form & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
The candidates who have applied and successfully paid the Examination Fee for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 and want to appear for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2, are required to log in with their previous Application Number and Password as provided in Session 1. They may only choose the Paper, Medium of the Examination, and cities for Session 2 and pay the Examination Fees. Those candidates who have not applied earlier, need to apply afresh as per the schedule given
- Session 2 Online Start Date: 01/06/2022
- Session 2 Online End Date: 30/06/2022
- UR/ OBC (Male) : Rs.650/-
- UR/ OBC (Female) : Rs.325/-
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) : Rs.325/-
Paper 1 & 2
- UR/ OBC (Male) : Rs.1300/-
- UR/ OBC (Female) : Rs.650/-
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) : Rs.650/-
Age Limit : There Is No Age Limit.
Education Qualification :-
- The candidates who have passed the class 12 / equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) 2022 examination.
Course Required Criteria Based on Class 12th/ Equivalent BE/ B.Tech Passed qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. B. Arch Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry B. Planning Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Paper 1 (BE / B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- Paper 2A (B.Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen & paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
- Paper 2B (B.Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II) and Planning Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.