NTA JEE Main Phase III & IV Online Form 2021
Post Date: 12/07/2021
Short Information : National Testing Agency NTA Has Recently Uploaded Phase III and IV Examination Dates for the Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN Session III Examination April 2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised T o Check the Exam Dates.
- Application Begin : 25/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/04/2021 upto 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 05/04/2021
- Phase III Re Open Apply Online : 06-08 July 2021
- Phase IV Apply Online : 09-12 July 2021
- Phase III Exam Date : 20-25 July 2021
- Phase IV Exam Date : 27 July 2021 to 02 August 2021
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Application Fee Paper I
- General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325/-
Application Fee Paper I & II
- General / OBC (Male) : 1350/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age as on 01/01/2021
- No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN 2021. Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2019, 2020 OR Appeared in 2021.
NTA JEE Main : Eligibility
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
NTA JEE Main Online Form : Instructions
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN Session III April 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature
Instructions For Old Candidates
- Candidates who had participated in Phase 1 will not have to register new in Phase 3, they can login from their Old Registration Number and can participate in Phase 3.
- To participate in Phase 2 you will have to pay a fee.
- Phase 3 exam will be between 25 March 2021 to 04 April 2021. Along with this phase new candidates can also participate who have appeared in the previous phase 1 OR 2.
- For More Details Read the Notification.