NTA NCHM JEE Online Form 2022
Post Date: 16/02/2022
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Invited Online Application Form For National Council For Hotel Management (NCHM) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) – 2022. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 04/02/2022
- Online End Date: 03/05/2022
- Correction Date: 04 to 06 May 2022
- Exam Date: 28 May 2022
- UR/ OBC-NCL : Rs.1000/-
- Gen-EWS : Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs.450/-
- Pay Fee Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, Payment Payment Modes.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects, from a recognized Educational Board. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2021 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2021.
List Of Examinations Equivalent To 10+2:-
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) / Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary Education.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned State/UT.
Age Limit :-
- For candidates from General, General (EWS) and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2022. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1997 are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates and Physically challenged candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2022. That is SC/ST and Physically challenged candidates born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counseling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for Counselling/admission.
Physical Fitness :- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical claims as required in course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
|Type Of Questions (MCQ)||No. of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
|Note:- Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.|
Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2022 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website: https://nchmjee.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Steps to be followed to Apply Online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) Category Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb), if applicable; (iv) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb), if applicable.
Step-3: Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
All the Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
After (successful completion of Steps, Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.