NTA NEET Admit Card 2022
Post Date: 12/07/2022
Short Information : NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) Has Invited online application for MBBS / BDS through NEET 2022. The NTA NEET 2022 Exam conducted on 17 July 2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 06/04/2022
- Online End Date: 06/05/2022
- Payment Last Date: 07/05/2022
- Download Admit Card: July 2022
- Exam Date: 17/07/2022
- UR :- Rs.1600/-
- EWS/ OBC :- Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender :- Rs.900/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age As On 01/08/2022
- Minimum : 17th Years (At the time of admission or before 31 December of the year of his / her admission to the first year)
- Maximum : 25 Years (As on Exam Date)
- Born on or Before : 31st December 2005
NTA NEET : Eligibility Details
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate / Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University / Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
For More Details Visit Notification Section.
NTA NEET : Selection & Exam Pattern
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- NEET (UG) – 2021 is a Pen & Paper-based test, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen.
- The duration of test would be three (03) hours.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options and single correct answer/ best option.
Subjects No. of Qs. Max Marks Physics 45 180 Chemistry 45 180 Biology (Botany & Zoology) 90 360 TOTAL 180 720