NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Online Form 2021
Post Date: 21/05/2021
Short Information: NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Online Form 2021. NTPC Limited Has Invites Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Post Of Engineering Executive Trainees (EET) From Eligible Female Graduate Engineers Through GATE-2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 21/05/2021
- Online End Date: 10/06/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
Age as on 10/06/2021
- Maximum Age :- 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Sheats|
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees : Eligibility
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/ University norms. Final year/ semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates). A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Prescribed Degrees In Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees : Pay Scale/ Salary
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training / after absorption.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees : Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Only Female Candidates
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees : Selection Process
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC. Further “Offer of Appointment” will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that only GATE- 2021 marks are valid for EET-2021 recruitment.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees : About Recruitment
NTPC Limited is India’s largest Integrated Energy Company with an installed capacity of 65,810 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic and dedicated young Female Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic records to join the organization as: ENGINEERING EXECUTIVE TRAINEES 2021 in disciplines of *Electrical (98) *Mechanical (126) *Electronics/ Instrumentation (56).