NVS JNVST Class 6 & 9 Admissions Test Admit Card 2021
Post Date: 15/04/2021
Short Information: NVS JNVST Class 6 & 9 Admissions Test Admit Card 2021. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Has Issued Online Admit Card/ Call Letter For Taking Admission In Class VI & IX Through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2021. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification To Know How To Download Admit Card.
- Application Start Date : 04/11/2020
- Application End Date For Class 6 : 15/12/2020
- Application End Date For Class 9 : 21/12/2020
- Class 6 Test Date : 15/05/2021
- Class 9 Test Date : Available Soon
- Class VI: A Candidate Seeking Admission Must Not Have Been Born Before 01-05-2008 And After 30-04-2012 (Both Dates Are Inclusive)
- Class IX: A Candidate Seeking Admission Must Be Born Between 01.05.2005 And 30.04.2009 . (Both Dates Are Inclusive)
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Class VI :- A Candidate Appearing For The Selection Test Must Be Studying In Class-V For The Whole Of The Academic Session 2020-21 In A Government/Government Aided Or Other Recognized Schools Or More.
- Class IX :- Only Those Candidates Who Are Studying Class VIII During The Academic Session 2020-21 In One Of The Govt./Govt. Recognized Schools Of The District Where The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Is Functioning And Where Admission Is Sought, Are Eligible.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Who Applied For Admission
How To Apply ?
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in and navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Admission-JNVST/JNVST-class/. Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with signature of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.