NWDA Assistant Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2022
Post Date: 06/03/2022
Short Information: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Assistant Engineer (Group B) On Direct Recruitment Basis. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 05/03/2022
- Online End Date: 04/04/2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Female : Rs.500/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 04/04/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notice.
NWDA Assistant Engineer : Vacancy Details
|Category Name||Total Post|
NWDA Assistant Engineer : Eligibility Details
Assistant Engineer :-
- Essential Qualification: Possessing Degree In Civil Engineering or Equivalent From a Recognized University or equivalent, and
- Desirable Experience: Three years experience in the field of irrigation and water utilization/or in surveys, investigation, designs, construction, operation and maintenance of irrigation projects/works.
- The Screening of eligible candidates shall be carried out based on best of the scores in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2020 & 2021 opting one paper of Civil Engineering.