NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 08/05/2021
Short Information: NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2021. National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of JE, UDC, LDC and Other 62 Post. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form for NWDA Vacancy 2021.
- Online Start Date: 10/05/2021
- Online End Date: 25/06/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Rs.500/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 25/06/2021
NWDA Various Posts : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Sheets||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||18 – 27 Years|
|Hindi Translator||01||21 – 30 Years|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||18 – 27 Years|
|Stenographer Grade -II||05|
|Lower Division Clerk||27|
NWDA Various Posts : Eligibility
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Jr. Accounts Officer :
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- Desirable : Candidates having CA / ICWAI / Company Secretary will be preferred
Upper Division Clerk :
- Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
Stenographer Grade – II :
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board / University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Hindi Translator :
- Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree
- level; OR
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree
- level; OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the
- other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in
- Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
NWDA Various Posts : Salary
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Jr. Accounts Officer|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Stenographer Grade -II|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
NWDA Various Posts : Selection Process
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand / Typing).
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Shorthand / Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.