OAVS Teacher Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 09/01/2022
Short Information: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), P.E.T, Computer Teacher And Librarian. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 21/01/2022
- Online Last Date: 20/02/2022
- Payment Last Date: 22/02/2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.1250/-
For Other Posts
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.1000/-
Payment Mode: Online
- For Principal: 32-50 Years.
- For Other Posts: 21-32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Notification Rules.
OAVS Teacher : Eligibility
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Persons holding analogous post or Post of Principal in Central/ State Govt. / Autonomous Organization of the Central/State Govt. in the pay band of Rs.15600- 39100 with GP of Rs.5400/- / current pay level -12 of ORSP Rules, 2017. OR
- Vice-Principal/Asst. Education Officers in the Central/State Govt. / Autonomous Organizations of the Central/ State Govt. in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- / current Pay level 12- of ORSP Rules, 2017 with combined services of 03 years as PGT and 02 years as Vice –Principal. OR
- Persons holding posts of PGTs or Lecturer in Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous Organizations of Central/ State Govt. in the pay band Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- /current Pay level 11- of ORSP Rules, 2017, with at least 05 years’ regular service in the aforesaid grade. OR
- 10 years combined regular services as TGT in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- /current Pay level 10- of OSRP Rules, 2017 and PGT in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- / current Pay level-11of OSRP Rules, 2017 in Central/State Govt / Autonomous organizations of the Central/State Govt. out of which 03 years as PGT. OR
- The candidates working and having two (02) years of experience as Principal in Aided / Semi Government / Private Institution having conducted at least two (02) batches of 10th Standard Board Examination affiliated to CBSE / ICSE.
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs):-
- Four years integrated Degree course in the concerned subject from any Institution recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates); OR
- Bachelor Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates) along with degree in Bachelor in Education/ 3 years integrated B.A B.Ed (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):-
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in any of the following subjects; OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates) in any of the following subjects;
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Math) – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics)-Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry
- PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio Science/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/ Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level. AND
- Bachelor Degree in Education (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an Institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
OAVS Teacher : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|PGT Comp. Science||02|
|TGT Social Studies||95|