OIL India Junior Assistant & Clerk Online Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 02/07/2021
Short Information: Oil India Limited Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of OIL Junior Assistant Post on Contract basis. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for OIL Junior Assistant.
- Online Start Date: 01/07/2021
- Online End Date: 15/08/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
UR/OBC/:- RS 200/-
Pay Fee Trough Online Mode.
Age as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
OIL Junior Assistant : Eligibility
- Passed 12th pass in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.
- (ii) Passed Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint etc.
OIL India Junior Assistant : Selection Process
- Interest Candidate fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section that is https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01-07-2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15-08-2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/ User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/ certificates/ testimonials along with their recent colored photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/ certificates/ testimonials.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after completing the process of online application. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
OIL India Junior Assistant : Other Instructions
- Who candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/ notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/ Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
(A) English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited. (Percentage of Marks- 20%)
(B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability (Percentage of Marks- 20%)
(C) Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post. (Percentage of Marks- 60%)