OSSC Traffic Constable Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 13/03/2022
Short Information: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Traffic Constable Under State Transport Authority, Commerce & Transport (Transport) Department, Government of Odisha. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 04/03/2022
- Online Last Date: 03/04/2022
- Last Date For Submission Application: 12/04/2022
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 0/-
- All Others: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Notification Rules.
OSSC Traffic Constable : Eligibility
- The candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed + 2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Recognized Board/ University/ Institution. And He/She must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
OSSC Traffic Constable : Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Post|
OSSC Traffic Constable : Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test
|General/ SEBC (Men)||168 cm||55 kg||79 – 84 cm|
|General/ SEBC (Women)||158 cm||47.5 kg||X|
|SC/ ST (Men)||163 cm||50 kg||76-81 cm|
|SC/ ST (Women)||153 cm||45 kg||X|
|Item||Men (All Category)||Women (All Category)|
|Running 1.6 KM||8 min.||10 min.|