Patna High Court Steno & Computer Operator Syllabus 2022
Post Date: 28/03/2022
Short Information: The High Court of Judicature At Patna Has Issued Online Written Test Syllabus And Scheme of Examination For The Recruitment Post of Computer Operator-cum-Typist (Group- C Posts) For Fill Up 30 Vacant Posts In Level-4 of Pay Matrix of 7th.
- Application Start Date: 08/03/2022
- Application Last Date: 29/03/2022
- Last Date of Payment: 31/03/2022
For Computer Operator
- Start Date for Apply Online : 17/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/04/2022
UR / EWS / OBC : Rs. 1000/-
Other State : Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST : Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 20/12/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age (UR) : 37 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Stenographer :- Intermediate (12th Passed) and
Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from a recognized institution; and
Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s Course in Computer Application from a recognized institution; and
Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand; and
Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing.
- Computer Operator Cum Typist:- Graduate in any Discipline from any Govt. Recognized University.
Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application.
Certificate in Typing proficiency of 40 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
(More Details See Notification Below.)
- Selection on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Centre of Exam : Patna, Purnea & Muzaffarpur
- Written Test:- Multiple Choice Question Based Objective test followed by English shorthand-computer typing test with speed of 80 words per minute for 320 words only, i.e. at the rate of 80 w.p.m. for 4 minutes and 15 minutes for its transcription along with 7 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation and English Typing test with speed of 40 words per minute.
- Minimum Qualifying Standard : (i) 40% in Objective Written Test, (ii) 85% accuracy in English Shorthand-Typing, (iii) 90% accuracy in English Typing & (iv) 30% in Interview.
Patna High Court Syllabus
Written test shall consist of the following subjects:-
- English Language and grammar : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts. (20 Marks)
- Hindi Language and grammar : शब्द-रूपांतरण, लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वाच्य, शुद्ध वर्तनी, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, अलंकार के उदाहरण एवं प्रकार, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय (10 Marks)
- Basic Computer Science : History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses. (20 Marks)
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only except the paper of Hindi Language and Grammar which shall be in Hindi.
- The Keyboard Layout for Hindi Typing shall be “Remington Gail” and the font shall be “Mangal”.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
Vacancy Details & Salary
|Post Name||Total Post||Salary|
|Stenographer||129||Level 4 – Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-|
|Computer Operator||30||Level 4 – Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-|
Important Link For Apply
Apply Online For Steno Post
|Registration | Login|
Apply Online For Computer Operator
|Registration | Login|
|Official Notification Of Steno Post||Click Here|
|Official Notification Of Computer Operator Post||Click Here|
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/12th Pass Jobs
Join Telegram For New Updates