Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 21/10/2022
Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022: Patna High Court has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Translator 39 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Patna High Court Translator Vacancy 2022 @patnahighcourt.gov.in
- UR / BC / EBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / OH: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
The applicant must possess following essential qualification / eligibility conditions for the post of Translator as on 01st August, 2022:
- Graduation with English as one of the subject from a recognised University.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
- Preference will be given to Post-graduate candidates in English / Hindi.
- Preference will also be given to the candidates having knowledge of Urdu / Bangla / Kaithi
Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|General English (Objective Type)||30||45 Min|
|General Hindi (Objective Type)||30|
|General Awareness (Objective Type)||20|
|Translation (English to Hindi)||60||02 Hours|
|Translation (Hindi to English)||60|
Computer Proficiency Test
|Word processing Test on MS Word||10||1/2 Hour|
|Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel||10|
|Test of proficiency in Urdu / Bangla / Kaithi (Only for the candidates having proficiency in these languages)||5||½ Hour|
|Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022|
- Grammar: Article, Tense, Active-Passive Voice, Direct-Indirect Speech (Narration), Preposition, Conjunction
- Vocabulary/ Spelling Test
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One-word substitution
- Sentence Completion and Structure
- Common Errors
- Idioms & Phrases
- व्याकरण: शब्द रूपांतरण, लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वाच्य, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- अपठित गद्यांश
- शुध्द वर्तनी
- समानार्थी एवं विलोम शब्द
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियॉ
- India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Polity, Economy, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Sports, Important Schemes, Important Days, People in News, current events of national importance, awareness towards General Science, Environment applicable in day to day life and awareness of knowledge of social importance.
- Bihar especially pertaining to its History, Culture, Geography, Economy Polity and general awareness.
- The descriptive test will target to test candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages (English and Hindi) correctly, precisely and effectively.
- The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed i.e. graduation level.
- Translation (English to Hindi): This section will include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
- Translation (Hindi to English): This section will also include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
Computer Proficiency Test:
- Word processing Test on MS Word (10 marks): This test will target to test the basic typing skill of the candidates as well as their basic knowledge of MS Word.
- Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel (10 marks): This test will target to check the basic understanding of MS Excel.
- Internet Proficiency (05 marks): This test will target to test the basic understanding of internet usage.