Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna has released an official notification regarding Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023 and invites the online application for direct recruitment on various posts. Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023 online apply process will be start from 20th April, 2023. That all candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria are advised to read all the important information related to Patna IIT Recruitment 2023 and apply.
Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023- Complete Information
|Online Apply Start from: 20/04/2023|
Online Apply End on: 15/05/2023
Payment last date: 15/05/2023
|Age Limit as on last date|
|Maximum Age Limit: 27-50 Years (According to Posts)|
Age relaxation applicable as per notification.
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 & 16
|Group A (Level 10 &|
Above or equivalent)
|Post Code :|
07, 08, 09,10 & 11
|Group B (Level 6 to 9)||Other than|
12, 13, 14 & 15
|Group C (Up to Level 5)||Other than|
Note: Fee must be paid before filling online application by GEN, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates
- BSF Head Constable RO & RM Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- UPSC ORA Recruitment 2023 for 146 Posts Apply Now
- CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Total-129929 Posts Apply Now
- Delhi Police MTS Recruitment Online Form 2023 Apply Now
About Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023
Indian Institute of Technology Patna, an Institute of national importance, is looking for suitable Indian Nationals for appointment, on Direct Recruitment (regular) and contractual basis*on the following posts:
Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Details
|Post Name||ST||SC||OBC||EWS||UR||No. of Posts|
|Technical Officer / Scientific Officer||–||01||02||–||–||03|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01||03||05||01||07||17|
|Physical Training Instructor||–||–||–||–||01||01|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||–||–||–||–||01||01|
|Junior Mechanic/Junior Technician||–||04||07||02||14||27|
|Junior Attendant (Multi Skilled)||–||01||03||01||09||14|
|Public Relation Officer (on contract)||–||–||–||–||01||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023
- Master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
Technical Officer / Scientific Officer:
- 3-year Diploma in relevant trades (like: Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology) with experience of 12 years after the diploma.
- M.B.B.S degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average, from an Indian Medical Council (IMC) recognized university.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of six years after the qualifying degree.
- B.Tech./ B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of one year after the qualifying degree.
Junior Technical Superintendent:
- B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in relevant trades (Computer Science and Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Mechanical Engineering) with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of one year after the qualifying degree.
Physical Training Instructor:
- Master’s degree in Physical Education / Sports Science with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with 01 year relevant experience after qualifying degree.
Senior Library Information Assistant:
- B. Lib. or B. Lib. Info. Sc. or equivalent degree with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree. For applicants with Master’s degree in Library/Information Science.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern)or equivalent in any discipline with relevant experience of four years in the field of administration/ academic administration after the qualifying degree.
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in Commerce with 2 years relevant experience after the qualifying degree and having working knowledge of accounting software.
Junior Mechanic/Junior Technician:
- B. Tech. /B.E. in relevant trades Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in any discipline with 01 year relevant experience.
Junior Attendant (Multi Skilled):
- 10th Pass with one year relevant training/experience.
Public Relation Officer (on contract):
- Master’s degree in Journalism & Mass Communication/ Public Relations or its equivalent with at least 55% marks with at least five (05) years of relevant experience qualifying degree.
How to apply for Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023?
- Online mode of submission of application shall be essential.
- There is a common online recruitment form for Group “A”, “B”, & “C” posts.
- Applicant shall first register on the IIT Patna Recruitment Portal with a valid email id and mobile number, after which, he/she can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online. Same e-mail id and mobile number shall be used for future correspondence / notification.
- An applicant can submit application for more than one post. However, only one application for one post is allowed.
- Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure to keep ready a scanned copy of passport size color photograph and signature for uploading in jpg format not exceeding 100 KB.
- The fee is to be paid through the Payment Gateway only by Online Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card. The applicant is advised to select the appropriate mode of payment.
- Filling all mandatory fields is essential to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications or applications with junk values / data will not be considered and will be SUMMARILY REJECTED
- While filling online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
- In case of any technical problem, please contact the help desk number or email given at top-right corner of the page.
- There are four sections in the application form. After completing each section, you should click on “Save and Next” button for saving the information and move to the next section. Completing all sections is necessary after which, you can finally submit your application. Please note that no change is allowed after final submission.
- On successful submission and payment of fee, you will come across a link to print the application. A print out of the application form must be obtained and preserved for future reference. It will be required at the time of document verification / interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
- Applicants who are in Government employment / PSUs / Government autonomous institutions / Central and State Govt. undertakings are advised to inform their parent organization. They will be required to produce No-Objection-Certificate at the time of document verification / Interview.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notifications||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of IIT?
IIT – Indian Institute of Technology
What is the Apply date of Patna IIT Recruitment 2023?
Online Apply date: 20-04-2023 to 15-05-2023.
When the Age Limit for Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age limit is 27 – 50 Years. (According to posts)
How many post are available in Patna IIT Direct Recruitment 2023?
There are total 109 posts.