PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 24/04/2022
Short Information:- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Diploma Trainee Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of PGCIL Power grid Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 21/03/2022
- Fee Deposit Last Date: 20/04/2022
- Exam Date : June 2022
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Age as on 20/04/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Minimum Age: 27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee : Eligibility
- Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Relevant Discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR / EWS and pass marks for ST and Ex-SM candidates.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech /BE / M.Tech/ ME with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- Civil Discipline : Civil Engineering
- Electrical Discipline : Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Region||Discipline||No. of Post|
|Diploma Trainee||Ladakh Region||Electrical||09|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee : Selection Process
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- The Computer Based Test is expected to be conducted at Srinagar / Jammu / Chandigarh.
- Written Test / Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts:
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/ charts / tables, numerical ability etc.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee : Compensation Package
- Stipend During Training : Rs. 27500/-
- Designation after Training : Junior Engineer
- Basic Pay after Regularization : Rs. 25000 – Rs. 117500/-
PGCIL Diploma Trainee : Service Agreement Bond
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of ₹ 2,50,000/- (for General / EWS candidates) and ₹ 1,25,000/- for ST candidates for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 03 (three) years after successful completion of training.