PGCIL Powergrid Executive Trainee (ET) Online Form 2021
Post Date: 25/03/2021
Short Information: PGCIL Powergrid Executive Trainee (ET) Online Form 2021. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has Invited Online Application Forms for the Post of Executive Trainee . Interested & Eligible Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Powergrid Executive Trainee.
- Online Start Date: 25/03/2021
- Online End Date: 15/04/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female :- Nil
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 31/12/2021
- Minimum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Full Time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with Minimum 70% or Equivalent CGPA in Relevant Disciplines;
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics: Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil: Civil Engineering
Post Wise Vacancy Details
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Only 10th Passed
How To Apply ?
- From 25th March 2021 onward, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and other required information.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2021 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).