PGIMER Junior Engineer Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 08/04/2021
Short Information: PGIMER Junior Engineer Vacancy 2021. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), has Invited Online Application Forms for the Post of Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical Post on Regular basis. Intrested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for PGIMER Junior Engineer.
- Online Start Date: 09/04/2021
- Online End Date: 08/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / EWS/ OBC : Rs.1,500/-
- SC / ST : Rs.800/-
- PWB : Nil
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 08/05/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical :
Degree in respective branch of Engg. OR Minimum 3 years diploma in respective branch of Engg. from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be allowed to appear in the online computer based test (CBT).
- The minimum qualifying/ eligibility criteria for CBT will be 40% marks for General category / EWS and 35% for OBC category respectively
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English language only comprising of multiple choice questions (objective type) shall be held on all India basis at examination cities mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark.
- There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The scheme of examination will be as under:
Scheme Of Examination
|Post||No. Of Question||Duration|
|Junior Engineer JE||100||100 Minutes|
Ambala, Amritsar, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Chandigarh / Mohali, Delhi / NCR, Hamirpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Patiala, Shimla & Thiruvananthapuram.