PSPCL Various Post Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 22/05/2021
Short Information: PSPCL Various Post Recruitment 2021. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/Electrical, Assistant Lineman & Assistant Sub Station Attendant. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for PSTCL Vacancy 2021.
- Online Start Date: 10/06/2021
- Online End Date: 30/06/2021
- Last Date For Application Fee : 02/07/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- SC Category : Rs.590/-
- Person with Disability : Rs.590/-
- All Others: Rs.944/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
PSPCL : Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Post Name||Sheats|
|21||Junior Engineer/ Electrical||75|
|23||Assistant Sub Station Attendant||290|
PSPCL : Education Qualification
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or Institution AND
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India
Note: Candidates already possessing graduation or post-graduation degrees in Computers/IT or have studied computer related subject in one of their semesters during course of their studies are not required to produce certificates as mentioned in para ‘b’ above AND
- Punjabi Pass up-to metric standard
- Candidate will be required to pass English and Punjabi typing test as per PSPCL requirement within probation period.
Revenue Accountant :
- Full time regular B.Com. with minimum 60% marks or full-time regular M.Com. with minimum 50% marks or CA Inter or ICWAI Inter.
Junior Engineer/ Electrical :
- Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks. OR B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Sc Engineering in Electrical /Electrical and Electronics Engineering. with a minimum of 50% marks OR AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta.
Note: Candidates who possess higher education will be considered only if they have minimum Qualifications mentioned above.
- Matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates who possess higher education i.e., Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e.. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
Assistant Sub Station attendant :
- Full time regular course in ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL. OR Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks. OR Full time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication with 60% marks. OR Full time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks.
Knowledge of Punjabi:- Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all the posts. For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level upto last date of submission of online application.
PSPCL : Pay Scale/ Salary
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||Rs.10900-34800+5350|
|Assistant Lineman||6400-20200 (+ 3400 Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant||–|