Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 07/08/2022
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 : Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Clerk 759 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- General / Other State : Rs. 825/-
- PHC of Punjab : Rs. 625/-
- SC / BC / OBC / ESM : Rs. 525/-
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk : Eligibility Details
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 27.08.2022 (last date of online Registration).
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk : Selection Process
- The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test).
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.
- Candidates have to type subjective part examination of English Composition on computer within the stipulated time period.
- English composition (Subjective) will be checked only of those candidates who secure 33% or more marks in General Knowledge.
|Subject||Type of Exam||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||Objective||50||02 Hours|
|Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation)||30|
- Thereafter, out of total candidates who qualify the Computer Based Test (CBT), will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer, which is mandatory but the marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as this test will be only of qualifying in nature.
- Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test which is of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration by securing 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks. In Part-II, candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk : Exam Centers
- Examination can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana, U.T of Chandigarh and Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi NCR.
- Candidates will be asked for preferences regarding examination center in their online application form.