Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Form 2022
Post Date : 15/03/2022
Short Information : Indian Railway Has Invited Online Application Form From Eligible Male And Female Applicants For Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) Training Programmer Under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information And Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 12/03/2022
- Online Last Date : 25/03/2022
- Last Date To Upload Document : 31/03/2022
- Last Date For Document Verification : 02/04/2022
Age As On 11/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Notification.
- There Is No Application Fee.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Eligibility
- Indian nationals who have passed 10th or equivalent degree from any institution recognized by Central/State govt.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Medical Fitness
- Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. Candidate will be required to submit fitness certificate form a registered MBBS doctor, certifying that candidate is fit to undergo training in industrial environment and is fit with respect to visible/ hearing / mental condition and it is not suffering from any communicable disease.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Course Duration
- It’s a 3-week training program in each trade which includes theory and practical training. In General, It runs every month.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Selection Method
- The percentage marks in 10th class will be basis of merit for selection. As per formula given by CBSE, multiply CGPA with 9.5 to convert CGPA into percentage.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Document Required
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Matriculation certificate (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
- Scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Photo identity proof such as Adhara card, Bank passbook, Ration card, Pan Card.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non- Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Medical Certificate.
Submission of Application From
- All candidates shall fill up the required information in the form and upload scanned copy of photograph & signature. Application Window shall be opened for 12.03.2022 (00:00 hrs.) to 25.03.2022 (23:59 hrs.) (14 days).
- At 26.03.2022 (00:00 hrs.), automatic list of shortlisted & wait listed candidates for each trade shall be generated based on merit. Information to candidate shall be sent by email & SMS.
- For next 6 days (26.03.2022 00:00 hrs. to 31.03.2022 23:59 hrs.), shortlisted candidates can upload scanned copies of Metric (10th) mark sheet (or certificate), photo ID, notarized affidavit, medical certificate.
- (Note: Document upload is not necessary. This is required to be produced in ORIGINAL in institute at the time of reporting) for next 2 days (01.04.2022 00:00 hrs. to 02.04.2022 23:59 hrs.), Institute will verify documents with applicant’s data and finalize list trade wise. Selected candidates will be intimated about the training dates by email.