Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) Online Form 2022
Post Date : 12/06/2022
Indian Railway Has Invited Online Application Form From Eligible Male And Female Applicants For Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) Training Program Under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Eligible applicant can apply online at www.railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in website from 11.06.2022
Age As On 11/06/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Notification.
- There Is No Application Fee.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Eligibility
- Indian nationals who have passed 10th or equivalent degree from any institution recognized by Central/State govt.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Medical Fitness
- Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. Candidate will be required to submit fitness certificate form a registered MBBS doctor, certifying that candidate is fit to undergo training in industrial environment and is fit with respect to visible/ hearing / mental condition and it is not suffering from any communicable disease.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Course Duration
- It’s a 3-week training program in each trade which includes theory and practical training. In General, It runs every month.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Selection Method
- The percentage marks in 10th class will be basis of merit for selection. As per formula given by CBSE, multiply CGPA with 9.5 to convert CGPA into percentage.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Document Required
- Photograph and signature.
- Matriculation mark sheet.
- Matriculation certificate (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, Bank passbook, Ration card, Pan Card.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non- Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Medical Certificate.
Submission of Application From
- All candidates shall fill up the required information in the online form. There is no need to upload any document Online. Application Window shall be opened for 11.06.2022 (00:00 hrs.) to 24.06.2022 (23:59 hrs.) (14 days).
- At 25.06.2022 (00:00 hrs.), automatic list of shortlisted & waitlisted candidates for each trade shall be generated based on merit. Information to candidate shall be sent by email & SMS.
- Selected candidates must produce the original documents (Matric / 10th mark sheet / certificate, photo ID, notarized affidavit, medical certificate) for verification during reporting for training at concerned training institute otherwise he/she will be barred from training. The scanned copies of said documents of accepted candidates will be uploaded on Website by training institutes.