RailTel Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 20/03/2022
Short Information: RAILTEL Corporation of India Has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice 103 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of RAILTEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 14/03/2022
- Online End Date: 04/04/2022
- There is no Application Fee
- Payment Mode : Online
Age As On 31/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
RailTel Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Graduate/ Diploma Engineers Apprentice||103|
RailTel Apprentice : Eligibility Details
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering / Technology OR Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream/ branch of Electronics & Telecommunication, or Telecommunication, or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in abovementioned relevant branches of engineering. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers ( India ) in above mentioned relevant branches of engineering.
RailTel Apprentice : Training Location
- Kolkata, Secunderabad, Hyderabad and its territories, Delhi, Mumbai or any other location on Pan India basis.
RailTel Apprentice : Training & Stipend
- Training Duration : 01 Years
- Graduate Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 14000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Find More New Latest Vacancy
CRPF Recruitment Interview Date and Vanue
- Must be passed Class 12th (10+2) from recognized Board as on 31/10/2021.
- Only such candidates can apply who are Bonafide Himachali as on 31/10/2021