Rajasthan CET Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 25/09/2022
Rajasthan CET 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the latest notification and invited online applications for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (CET) Graduate Level through RSMSSB One Time Registration Portal for Rajasthan Graduate Level CET 2022. Due to this lakhs of students preparing for government jobs in Rajasthan will benefit. It can also be called Common Eligibility Test (CET). All information about CET Rajasthan 2022 is given below. The CET Rajasthan exam will be conducted on two levels i.e. 12th Level and Graduation Level.
Apply Start: 22.9.2022
Last Date to Apply: 21.10.2022
Exam Date: 6-9 Jan 2023
RSMSSB Rajasthan CET,Post Details & Qualification
|Patwari||272||Graduate + Computer Course|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198||Graduate|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade-II||335||Graduate|
Rajasthan CET Exam Pattern 2022 (Graduate Level)
- Rajasthan CET will be conducted separately for the two levels (Graduate Level & Sr. Secondary Level)
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct the Rajasthan CET Exam.
- Rajasthan CET will be conducted once a year.
- The Rajasthan CET Score will be valid for 3 Years.
- Rajasthan CET will be an Objective Type Multiple Choice Exam
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks for the Rajasthan CET.
- The marks of all the candidates will be displayed on the website of the Rajasthan CET Portal.
- Whenever RSMSSB will start the recruitment process the applications will be invited on the basis of the CET Score.
- There is no limit on the number of attempts in CET. It will be conducted every year.
- CET Score will act only as a qualifying criterion for various posts, the Marks of the CET exam will not be added to the merit of selection for any post.
- The other Boards/ Institutes/ Banks/ MCs can also consider the CET score for their recruitments.