Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 09/11/2022
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) 3531 Post for TSP & Non-TSP Area. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Rajasthan CHO Vacancy 2022 @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UR / EWS: Rs. 450/-
- OBC (NCL) / MBC: Rs. 350/–
- SC / ST: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode : E-Mitra / Online
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed BSC in Community Health / Nurse (GNM or B.Sc) / Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University.
- Candidates must be Registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council / Board of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Non – TSP Area : 3071 Post|
|TSP Area : 460 Post|
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Salary
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Short listing for the Contractual post of CHO Shall be done on the basis of Merit of Screening Exam.
- Screening Examination will be Conducted through Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based Written Exam and Other Eligibility Criteria mentioned.
- Offline Exam will be 90 Min Duration.
- No. of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 400
- Negative Marking: 01 mark