Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 06/08/2022
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 : RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT (RHC), JODHPUR has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade II Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- UR / EWS / OBC / Other State : Rs. 500/-
- SC /ST (Rajasthan) / PH : Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Rajasthan High Court : Vacancy Details
|(a) Rajasthan High Court|
|Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)||–||116||32||51||38||67||16||320|
|(b) Rajasthan State Nyayik Academy|
|Clerk Grade II||–||4||–||–||–||–||–||4|
|(c) Rajya Vidhik Sewa Pradhikaran|
|(d) District Courts|
|Clerk Grade II||Non-TSP||738||228||315||249||337||118||1985|
|(e) Other Courts/ Taluka / Lok Adalat|
Rajasthan High Court : Eligibility Details
- Must be a Graduate or Equivalent Exam Pass from any recognized University.
- Must have Knowledge of Computer.
Rajasthan High Court : Syllabus
- The Competitive Examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects and each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under :
- The Written test Shall Consist of 1 paper of 300 marks comprising of :-
- Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing 2 marks for each question.
- Written Test will be conducted through OMR (Offline Mode).
- There shall be No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer in Written test.
Section A : Written Exam
|Paper||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
Section B : Skill Test
(i) Type-Writing test on Computer : The Computer test (Speed and Efficiency Test) Shall Consist of two paper.
|Paper – 1 Speed Test||Hindi||5 Min||25|
|Paper – 2 Efficiency Test||10 Min||50|
Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test):
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “CALIBRI” for English
- Minimum Speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Efficiency Test may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.