Rajasthan REET 2021 Admit Card
Post Date: 11/01/2021
Short Information: Rajasthan Reet Online Form 2021 .Board of Secondary Education,Rajasthan has given a Notification for the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan an Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) 2021.Those Candidates Are Enrolled with vacancy Details and Completed all Eligibility Criteria Read the notification Online Form 2021.
- Application Online Start Date : 11/01/2021
- Application Online Last Date : 08/02/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee :04/02/2021
- Admit Card Available :14/04/2021
- Date For Examination : 25/04/2021 (Sunday)
- For Single Paper: Rs.550/-
- For Two Paper: Rs.750/-
- Pay the Examination on Fee though Debit Card , Credit Card , Net Banking,E-Mithra,E-challan etc.
No Age Limit
Primary Level Class 1 to 5 Qualifications
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2(Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.I.ED 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2(Intermediate) Senior Secondary Exam with 50% marks and Diploma in Education(Special Education) OR
- 10+2(Intermediate)Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) passed
Junior Level Class 6 to 8 Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) passed.
- At least 50% marks either in Graduation or post Graduation and B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Bachelor Degree with at least 45% marks and 1-year B.Ed. passed, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Bachelor Degree or post Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) passed or appearing in final year of B.Ed (Special Education)
How to Fill Form
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, has given a Notification for the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Qualification Examination for Rajasthan 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2021 to 08/02/2021 Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in REET/RTET Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Email ID Important Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If Your Form is Not Completed.Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form