RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022
Post Date: 14/02/2022
Short Information: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Assistant In Various Offices Of The Bank with Total Number Of 950 Posts. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 17/02/2022
- Online End Date: 08/03/2022
- Tentative Date of Online Test : 27-28 March 2022
- Admit Card : Notify Soon
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.50/-
- Payment the Examination Fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E challan /Online Mode .
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age relaxation Extra per as Rule visit Notifications.
RBI Assistant : Education Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
(Above Details Are On The Basis of Assistant- 2019 Recruitment.)
RBI Assistant : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Hand Written Declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
RBI Assistant : Examination Scheme
|Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Main Examination (Multiple Choice)|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|