Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification regarding RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023 and invites the online application for recruitment on Group B Officers. RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2023 online apply process will be start from 9th May, 2023. That all candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria are advised to read all the important information related to RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023 and apply.
RBI Recruitment 2023- Complete Information
|Important Date||Application Fee|
|Online Apply Start from: 09/05/2023|
Online Apply End on: 09/06/2023
Exam date: July 2023
|UR/ OBC: Rs. 450/-|
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Online
|Age Limit||Total Posts|
|Minimum Age: 21 Years|
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation applicable as per notification.
- BSF Head Constable RO & RM Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- UPSC ORA Recruitment 2023 for 146 Posts Apply Now
- CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Total-129929 Posts Apply Now
- Delhi Police MTS Recruitment Online Form 2023 Apply Now
About RBI Officer Recruitment 2023
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts Officer Grade B recruitment every year to fill vacancies in its various branches across the country. The RBI Officer Grade B is a highly coveted job in the banking sector, and the recruitment process is known to be highly competitive.
To be eligible for the RBI Officer Grade B recruitment, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) or a Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized university.
Vacancy Detail for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Officer in Grade B (General)||222|
|Officer in grade B (DEPR)|
Department Of Economic & Policy Research
|Officer in grade B (DSIM)|
Department Of Statistics & Information Management
Salary/ Pay Scale for RBI Recruitment 2023:
Salary for Grade B Officers in RBI is starting basic pay of ₹ 55,200/-p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 55200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850 (2) – 86550-3300(4)-99750 (16 years)
Eligibility criteria for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023:
Officers in Grade B General:
- Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years. OR
- Any such course from a recognised University / Institute that is taken after Graduation and is at least of 2 years’ duration / recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional or technical Post-graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination, subject to obtaining minimum marks prescribed above.
Officers in Grade B DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics (or any other master’s degree where “Economics” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum/syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Economics, Mathematical Economics, Financial Economics, Business Economics, Agricultural Economics, Industrial Economics) OR
- A Master’s Degree in Finance (or any other master’s degree where “Finance” is the principal constituent* of the curriculum / syllabus, namely MA / MSc in Quantitative Finance, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Techniques, International Finance, Business Finance, Banking and Trade Finance, International and Trade Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance, Agri Business Finance)
Officers in Grade B DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Selection Process for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023
The selection process for RBI Grade B Officer recruitment 2023 will be completed by these following stages-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Language Proficiency
Exam Date and Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023:
|Officer in Grade B General||Phase 1|
|Officer in Grade B DEPR||Phase 1|
|Officer in Grade DSIM||Phase 1|
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Min.|
How to apply for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment once the notification is released:
- Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – www.rbi.org.in
- Look for the “Career” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Search for the RBI Officer Grade B recruitment notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided in the notification.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents such as your photograph, signature, and other supporting documents.
- Pay the application fee online using the available payment options.
- Verify all the details entered in the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of RBI?
RBI- Reserve Bank of India
What is the Apply date of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023?
Online Apply date: 09-05-2023 to 09-06-2023.
When the Age Limit for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023?
Age limit for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment is Minimum: 21 years and Maximum: 30 years.
How many post are available in RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023?
There are total 291 posts.