RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021
Post Date: 09/03/2021
Short Information: RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021.Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites to Online Application Form For The Post of “RBI Security Guard Download Admit Card 2021”. those candidates are eligible For RBI Security Guard Download Admit Card 2021 must read full Notification before apply online.
- Registration Online Start Date: 22/01/2021
- Registration Online End Date: 12/02/2021
- Online Tentative Test date : Feb-March 2021
- Admit Card : 09/03/2021
- Exam Date : March 2021
- Intimation Charge :- Rs: 50/-
- Payment Mode : Online Mode Using Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
As On 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age:– 25 Yrs
- Maximum Age:– 45 Yrs
- For Upper Age Relaxation Available See Notification.
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
- Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Category Wise Post details
Physical Test For Security Guard
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared. These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They will also have to undergo the prerecruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
Online Test Details
- There is no any Negation Marking for Wrong answer.