RCC WR Railway Apprentice Online Form 2021
Post Date: 19/05/2021
Short Information: RCC WR Railway Apprentice Online Form 2021. Western Railway RRC Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Apprentice On 3591 Sheets. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification And Apply Online For RRC WR Railway Apprentice.
- Online Start Date: 25/05/2021
- Online End Date: 24/06/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 24/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
RCC WR Railway Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Division Name||Total Sheats|
|Mumbai Division (MMCT)||738|
|Vadodara (BRC) Division||489|
|Ahmedabad Division (ADI)||611|
|Ratlam Division (RTM)||434|
|Rajkot Division (RJT)||176|
|Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP)||210|
|Lower Parel (PL) W/Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/SHOP ||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/SHOP, Vadodara ||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Engg W/SHOP, Ahmedabad ||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/SHOP, Ahmedabad ||25|
|Headquarter Office HQ||34|
RCC WR Railway Apprentice : Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Only 10th & IIT Passed
RCC WR Railway Apprentice : Eligibility
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. And
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory.
- The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification i.e. 18/050/2021.
RCC WR Railway Apprentice : All Trades
Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanic (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), COPA, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Plumber, Wireman, Electrician, Draftsman (Civil), Stenography (English).
RCC WR Railway Apprentice : Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.