RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 29/07/2022
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Rastriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) Has released the latest notification for the Recruitment of Apprentice 396 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for RCFL Apprentice Vacancy 2022.
No Application Fee
Age Limit as on 01/04/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rules.
RCFL Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Area of Training||No. of Post||Duration|
|Accounts Executive||51||13 Month|
|Secretarial Assistant||69||15 Month|
|Recruitment Executive (HR)||30||14 Month|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||85||12 Month|
|Boiler Attendant||3||24 Month|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||3||12 Month|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||13|
|Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||10|
|Housekeeper Hospital||1||18 Month|
|Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||1||15 Month|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||3|
RCFL Apprentice : Qualification
|Area of Training||Qualification|
|Accounts Executive||B.Com, BBA / Graduation with Economics|
|Secretarial Assistant||Any Graduate, Basic English Knowledge|
|Recruitment Executive (HR)|
|Chemical||Diploma in Relevant Engineering Disciplines.|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only|
|Boiler Attendant||10th class exam with Science and Mathematics|
|Electrician||10th class exam with Science and Mathematics|
|Horticulture Assistant||10th class exam or its equivalent|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only|
|Machinist||10th class exam with Science and Mathematics|
|Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||10th class examination with Science and Plant) Mathematics|
|Welder||8th class examination from a recognized school|
|Housekeeper Hospital||10th class exam under 10+2 system|
|Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||12th class exam under 10+2 system with physics, chemistry and biology|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)|
RCFL Apprentice : Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2022
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University / Institute as a regular full time course.
- Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.04.2022.
- Date of passing of the Final Qualifying examination for Apprenticeship (as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement) should be greater than equal to 01.01.2020.
- The Apprentices shall be provided training at TROMBAY, MUMBAI And THAL, RAIGAD DISTRICT as per Company’s requirement.
RCFL Apprentice : Stipend
|Category||Minimum Amount of Stipend|
|School pass – outs (class 5th – class 9th )||Rs. 5000/- per month|
|School pass – outs (class 10th )||Rs. 6000/- per month|
|School pass – outs (class 12th )||Rs. 7000/- per month|
|Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder|
|Technician apprentices or diploma holder in any stream||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Graduate apprentices or degree in any stream||Rs. 9000/- per month|
RCFL Apprentice : Selection Process
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
- The candidates from the merit list will be called for Documents Verification.
- After successful completion of Documents Verification and successful Contract Approval of Apprenticeship on the respective portal only then they will be appointed as Apprentice Trainee.
Apprentice Registration Required Before Apply
- Candidates aspiring for Trade Apprenticeship shall register on : http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Candidates aspiring for Technician Apprentice shall register as a student on : https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates aspiring for Graduate Apprentice such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA / Graduation with Economics will be registered after joining at RCF as an Apprentice.