RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 01.12.2021
Short Information: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) For Agriculture Department. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply For RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021.
- Online Start Date: 01.12.2021
- Online End Date: 20/12/2021
- UR / OBC-CL : Rs. 350/-
- OBC-NCL / EWS : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST / PWBD : Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Age As On: 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Rajasthan RPSC ASO Eligibility
- At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one year diploma in Statistics.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National / State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science / Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Rajasthan RPSC ASO Vacancy Details
Assistant Statistical Officer