RRB NTPC & Group D Concerns/ Suggestions Online Form 2022
Post Date: 28/01/2022
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Board has Released a Notice for the Problem / concerns / suggestion for the candidate. Any NTPC / Group D candidates of railways who have any kind of problem in railway recruitment can register online. Interested Candidates in the Following Process Are Advisd To Read the Full Notice and Apply Online.
Railway Recruitment Boards have provided a link in the official website of RRBs for the candidates to register their concerns/suggestions regarding the CEN–01/2019 (NTPC) and CEN RRC–01/2019.
- Online Form Start Date : 28/01/2022
- Online Form Last Date : 16/02/2022
Guidelines For RRB NTPC & Group D Concerns/ Suggestions
- Candidates can send their concerns / suggestions to the Railways through 03 mediums.
- First Type: The candidate himself can fill his complaint on the format given in the notice and submit it by visiting the camp office.
- Second Type: The candidate can fill his problem with his registered email id as per the format issued and send the email of Railway Recruitment Board committee to email@example.com.
- Third Type: Candidate can also register his complaint through online form. The link of which is available in the Some Useful Important Link at the bottom of this page.
For more information and the address of the camp office, you can visit the official website of RRB.