RRC NCR Prayagraj Junior Technical Associates Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 10/04/2022
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Junior Technical Associates (JTA) In North Central Railway (NCR) Through www.rrcpryj.org Portal On Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 08/04/2022
- Online End Date: 18/04/2022
- General/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs.0/-
- Application Fee, paid through online mode by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking or any other option available.
Age as on 18/04/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 33 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
RRC NCR : Vacancy Details
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
RRC NCR : Eligibility Details
Junior Technical Associates:-
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR
- A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. OR
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering or a combination of any sub stream of Basis streams of civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution
RRC NCR : How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply “ONLINE” by visiting www.rrcpryj.org and the detailed instructions for filling up “ONLINE” applications will be available on website.
- Candidates are required to log on the website www.rrcpryj.org provided for filling “ONLINE” applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/ Father’s Name/ Community/Photo (face)/ Educational and /or technical qualification etc. or with different E-mail ID / Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their “ONLINE” application, if found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the print out of “ONLINE” application is required to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Candidates should upload necessary documents and the same will be cross checked with originals during the time of document verification.