RRC SECR Trade Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 09/05/2022
South East Central Railway (SECR) Has Invited Online Application Form For Trade Apprentices In Nagpur Division & Workshop Motibagh. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 04-05-2022
- Application Last Date: 03-06-2022
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : N/A
- SC/ ST/ PH : N/A
- See Official Notification.
Age Limit as on 01/05/2022
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
RRC SECR Trade Apprentice : Eligibility Details
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized board and also possess national trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the national council for vocational training or provisional certificate issued by national council for vocational training/ state council for vocational training. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date of opening of online notification i.e. 04-05-2022
RRC SECR Trade Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Stenographer (English)/ Secretarial Assistant||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10|
|Driver cum Mechanic (LMV)||05|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||05|
|Hospital Waste Management Technician||05|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||05|
RRC SECR Trade Apprentice : How to Apply?
- Online application through the website: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in from 04.05.2022 to 03.06.2022 ( till 23.59 hours ) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in Raipur Division of South East Central Railway.
RRC SECR Trade Apprentice : Mode of Selection
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation [ with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks ] plus ITI marks ( Estt. Rule No. 201/ 2017) in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI ( Entire duration of course ).
RRC SECR Trade Apprentice Help Desk