Sainik School Gopalganj Hathua Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 19/09/2021
Short Information: Ministry of defence Sainik School Hathua Gopalganj has invited application form for post of MTS, Ward Boys, TGT, PGT & Medical Staff. Interspersed Candidate can read full notification before apply. All details given below.
- Application Start Date: 19.09.2021
- Online End Date: 09.10.2021
- UR/ OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.400/-
- Payment Mode : Bank Draft
Age As on 11.09.2021
- MTS & Ward Boys : 18-50 Yr
- TGT : 21-35 Yr
- PGT : 21-40 Yr
- Medical officer : No More than 50 Yr
Post Wise Eligibility
- MTS :- 10th/Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/University. Desirable Skills. Cook, Mason, Carpenter, Welder, Gardener and Electrician will be given preference for appointment. However, all appointments will be Multitasking Staff.
- Ward Boys :- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/University and should be be able to converse fluently in English. Essential. BA/B.Sc/B.Com Degree and attainments in Sports/Art/Music.
- Medical Officer :- Essential. MBBS degree from a recognized Institution / University. Note :Must reside in the campus.
- TGT (Computer Science) :-B.Sc/B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ Bachelor of Information Technology. OR 2. Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineer/IT from an nstitution recognized by AICTE/ University. OR 3. Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and at least one year Diploma in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by AICTE/ University. OR ‘A’ level from DOEACC. Desirable. Proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra-curricular activities/hobbies.
- PGT (Chemistry) : 1. Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Chemistry. OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Chemistry. 2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized University. 3. Proficiency in teaching in English and Hindi medium. Desirable 1. Teaching experience in Public Schools, ability to teach through English medium. 2. Proficiency in Games/Sports and other extra-curricular activities/hobbies
No of Vacancy
TGT (Computer Science)
How to Apply
Desirous candidates should apply to the Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, PO – Hathwa, Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) -841436 on the prescribed format available at school website www.ssgopalganj.in along with self attested copies of certificates including and testimonials mentioning % from Matriculation onwards, a passport size photograph, bio-data including telephone/ mobile number, e-mail ID and crossed Bank Draft of Rs 500/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs 400/- (SC/ST) (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch (code – 09212), Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar).