Sainik School Jhunjhunu Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 13/03/2021
Short Information: Sainik School Jhunjhunu Vacancy 2021. Sainik School Society, Ministry of Defence, has Invited Offline Applications Form for the Vacancy of Various Post of Regular Contract Basis. Those interested Candidates Are Advised to Read Full Information Carefully before Apply Online.
- Offline Apply Start Date: 07/03/2021
- Offline Apply End Date: 27/03/2021
- UR / OBC : Rs: 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs: 250/-
Payment Mode : Demand Draft (DD issued by the SBI drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Jhunjhunu payable at SBI Collectorate Branch- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) (Branch Code No.32040).
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Vacancy 2021 Qualification
|Nursing Assistant / Sister|
PEM / PTI Cum Matron
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Vacancy Details 2021
|Vacancy Post||Post Name||Total Post||Age Limits|
|Regular||Accountant||01||18-50 years as On 31/03/2021|
|Nursing Assistant / Sister||01|
|Counselor||01||21-35 years as On 31/03/2021|
|PEM/PTI Cum Matron||01|
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Vacancy 2021 Salary Pay
|Post Name||Salary Pay|
|Aayah (Female)||Rs. 15000/-|
|Nursing Assistant/ Sister||Rs. 25000/-|
|General Employees||Rs. 15000/-|
|PEM/PTI Cum Matron||Rs. 25000/-|
|Ward Boy||Rs. 18000/-|
Who Can Apply?
- All Indian Citizens
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Selection Process
- Only short-listed candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria based on essential qualification will be called for Written Exam, Skill test and Interview (as applicable).
- Skill test and Interview will be conducted after written exam.
- Skill test for various posts will include work/ test in their respective fields.
- Candidate for post of General Employee and PEM/PTI will also be required to undergo physical fitness test to check suitability for employment which will also include 1.6 KMs run (1600 meter/ one mile) in prescribed timings as per age & gender (male & female).
- Candidates are required to send their application through Registered post/ Speed post (by Indian Postal Services) only.
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Specify the name of Post” must be written in Capital letters on the top of application Envelope
- Desirous candidates should apply to the Principal, Sainik School Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) through offline mode only on the prescribed format.
- Candidate must submit self-address envelope with postage stamp of Rs.27/– with self-attested Documents.