SAMS Odisha : B.Ed Admission Online Form 2022
Post Date: 28/06/2021
Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha Has Issued Online Notification For Taking Admission In B.Ed., B.H.Ed And M.Ed Course Through Computer Based Entrance Test Under Teacher Education Through Student Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha Portal.
- Online Start Date: 01/06/2022
- Online End Date: 27/06/2022
- Exam Date: 31/07/2022
- General Candidates:- Rs.500/- (Per Subject)
- SC/ ST candidates:- Rs.300/- (er Subject)
- Pay Fee Through Online.
Eligibility Criteria For Munger University UG Admission
Eligibility Criteria For B.Ed. Course
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities (45% in case of SEBC/SC/ST/PwD), Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech.) with Specialization in Science and Mathematics(As per AICTE Syllabus) with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto and 50% marks in aggregate for SEBC/SC/ST/PwD candidates, are eligible to apply for admission to the Programme.
- The candidates who have appeared their final year Graduation examination (both Arts / Commerce and Science) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentages of marks at Graduation level during the time of their admission failing which the claim of admission shall be cancelled.
Eligibility Criteria For B.H.Ed. Course
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination conducted by recognized Universities having Hindi as an elective / pass / Honours subject with 50% marks in aggregate or Master’s Degree in Hindi with required percentages of mark (45% for SC, ST, SEBC and PwD candidates) in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree or in Master’s Degree in Hindi. The candidates who have appeared their final year Graduation Examination (Both Arts, Science & Commerce) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks at Graduation level during the time of their admission. OR
- Candidates passing B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination without Hindi as an elective / pass / Honors subject with the aforesaid percentage of marks in aggregate must have passed Rastra Bhasa Ratna from Rastra Bhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha / Shastri from Odisha Rastra Bhasa Parishad, Puri / Snatak (up to June, 2005 the date up to which temporary recognition has been granted) to be considered eligible to apply for the course.