SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Pre Exam Result 2021
Post Date: 26/04/2021
Short Information: SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Vacancy 2021. State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) Post. Interested Candidates are are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 27/04/2021
- Online End Date: 20/05/2021
- Pre Exam Date: June & Aug 2021
- UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
SBI Clerk: Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification with Knowledge of Local Language as on 16/08/2021.
SBI Clerk: State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Total Sheets|
|Daman & Diu||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12|
|Special Recruitment Dvirev Post||85|
|GRAND TOTAL||5,000 +|
SBI Clerk: Selection Process
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
- Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections.
- 0.25 Mark Negative Marking.
SBI Clerk:Test Of Specified Opted Local Language
- Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
- In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining.
- Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
SBI Clerk: Hand Written Declaration
“I,______ (Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.