SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023: State Bank Of India (SBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (JA) Clerk. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.
An official notification regarding this Recruitment has been released by State Bank Of India . This is a big opportunity for that all candidates who are eligible for 2023 form and wants to apply.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023: Overview
|Article Name||SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023|
|Department||State Bank Of Indian|
|Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associate)|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs. 29900|
|No. of seats||8773 Vacancies|
|Apply Dates||17/11/2023 to 10/12/2023|
- RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023: रेलवे में 1832 Apprentices पदों पर भर्ती- Apply Now
- SGPGI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023- Apply Now
- AISSEE Sainik School Admission Form 2024 Notification for 3666 Posts
- Merchant Navy Recruitment 2023 Notification for 3571 Posts- Apply Now
- Delhi High Court Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Now
About: SBI ( State Bank Of India ):
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations.
The candidates are required to submit the application and requisite fee through online portal only (https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/). The online portal shall remain open from 17th November, 2023 to 7th December, 2023.
- Apply Start Date: 17/11/2023
- Apply New Last Date: 10/12/2023
- Fe Payment Last Date: 10/12/2023
- Online Pre Exam: Jan 2024
- Online Main Exam: Feb 2024
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 0/- Free
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/04/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Vacancy Details
|All State||Local Language||Tatal Post|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||88|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Passed/Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
- Knowledge of Local Language
SBI Clerk (JA) Selection Process:
- 1st Stage-Preliminary Exam
- 2nd State-Main Exam
- 3rd Stage-Interview
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “SBI Clerk (JA) 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First of all go to the official site of SBI or Click on Apply link given below.
- Now Read all instructions in Notification.
- Click on Registration Link and complete your registration.
- After registration click on Login button and get login using Registration No. and Password.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay Application/ Examination fee if required.
- Now submit your application form and take a print out of application form.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023?
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023 apply date is 17/11/2023 to 07/12/2023.
How many posts are available in SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023?
There are total 8773 vacancies are available in SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023.
What is the Age Limit for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023?
Maximum Age: 20 Years and Maximum Age: 28 Years.