SBI PO Online form 2021
Post Date: 05.10.2021
Short Information: State Bank Of India (SBI) Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment Probationary Officers (PO) For Filling of 2056 Vacant Post In Regional Banks.. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply For SBI PO Online form 2021.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 05/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/10/2021
- Pre Exam Call Letter : Nov 2021
- Online Pre Exam : Nov / Dec 2021
- Pre Exam Result : Dec 2021
- Main Exam Call Letter : Dec 2021
- Online Main Exam : Dec 2021
- Main Exam Result : Jan 2022
- Interview Date : Feb 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- (Born Between 01.04.2000 To 02.04.1991 – both days inclusive)
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
SBI PO Online form 2021 : Eligibility
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021.
SBI PO Online form 2021 : Category Wise Vacancy Details
SBI PO : Selection Process
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three – Tier process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview / Group Exercises
SBI PO Online form 2021: Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
- “I________ (Name of the candidate), _______ (Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.