SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 15/07/2022
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Information Technology. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022.
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWBD : Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 30.06.2022
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy Details
|Stream||Category||No. of Post|
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Details
Information Technology :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
SEBI Grade A Phase I Selection Process
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I
Phase I On-Line Examination: An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be held on August 27, 2022. The exam will consist of:
Paper 1 (All Stream)
General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning
MCQ on Specialized subject related to stream
SEBI Grade A Phase II Selection Process
- Paper 1 (i.e. English Descriptive Test) of Phase II shall be held on August 27, 2022 (same day as Phase I examination) for all candidates who apply for the post.
- Please note that Paper 1 (i.e. English Descriptive Test) of Phase II shall be held in continuation with Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Phase I.
- Paper 2 of Phase II shall be held separately on September 24, 2022 for which separate call letters shall be issued to candidates
- Paper 2 of Phase II will be held on September 24, 2022. The papers shall be as follows
|English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Min|
|Information Technology : Coding Test (Languages: C++ / JAVA / Python)||100||210 Min|