SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 05/01/2022
Short Information : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), has released a Notification for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification Before Online.
- Online Start Date: 05/01/2022
- Online End Date: 24/01/2022
- Phase 1 Online Exam : 20/02/2022
- Phase 2 Online Exam : 20/03/2022 to 03/04/2022
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD : Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit 31/12/2021
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rules.
SEBI Officer Grade A : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
SEBI Officer Grade A : Eligibility
- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
Information Technology :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology
- Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute
Official Language :
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
SEBI Officer Grade A : Selection Process
- An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be held on February 20, 2022.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase.
- The exam will consist of;
Subject Max Marks Duration Paper 1 (All Stream) General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning 100 60 Min Paper 2 General : MCQ on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics 100 40 Min Research : MCQ on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce 100 40 Min
- An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held on March 20, 2022 (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream).
- Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream will be held on April 03, 2022.
- The papers shall be as follows
Subjects Max Marks Duration Paper 1 English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills 100 60 Min Paper 2 General : MCQ on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics 100 40 Min Research : MCQ on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce 100 40 Min For Others : MCQ on Specialized subject related to stream Information Technology : Coding Test (Languages: C++ / JAVA / Python) 100 180 Min