Secunderabad Cantonment Board Various Post Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 30.07.2021
Short Information: Secunderabad Cantonment Board invites online applilcation form for the post of Pharmacist, Nurses, Dresser, Ward Servant And Others. Interested Candidates read full Notification before apply online for Secunderabad Cantonment Board Online Form 2021.
- Apply Online Start Date: 01.08.2021
- Apply Online End Date: 21.08.2021
- Admit Card Date : Notify Soon
For the Post of 1 to 6:
- GEN/OBC:- Rs: 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD:- Rs:200/-
For the Post of 7 to 9:
- GEN/OBC:- Rs: 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD:- Rs:100/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
- Age As on 21.08.2021
- See Below Post Wise Age limit.
Secunderabad Cantonment Board Online Form 2021:
- Asst. Cantonment Planner: Passed Degree in B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Asst. Engineer [Civil]: Passed Degree in B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Sanitary Inspector : i)Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification.
ii)Sanitary Inspector Training Course certificate awarded by the Chairman, Board of Technical Examinations constituted by the Government of Telangana or any State Govt. in India.
- Asst. Medical Officer: MBBS degree from an institution/college recognised by the Medical Council of India/Govt of India.
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): D.Pharm passed from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India or equivalent recognized by a Govt. approved Health University
- Nurses: B.Sc (Nursing) or 03 years in General Nursing and Midwifery Course passed from recognized college approved by Nursing Council of India. Nursing Candidates must be registered as Nurse/Midwife with Central/State Nursing Councils.
- Lab Assistant : 12th Standard passed with Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Dresser: 12th Standard passed with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Or Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Ward Servant: 10th class passed from a recognized Board.
Vacancy Details & Age Limit
|Post Name||No. Of Seat||Age limit|
|Asst. Cantonment Planner||04||18-25|
|Asst. Engineer [Civil]||02||18-25|
|Asst. Medical Officer||05||18-32|
- The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination and skill test if any.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be
called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
At the time of Online Test, the candidates must bring documents in support of their Date of Birth and Identity and recent passport size photograph with him/ her along with
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS for Posts 1 to 6: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- A common examination will be conducted for the Posts 1 & 2, as the required qualifications and syllabus and scheme of the examination are same. The eligible candidates however should submit applications separately for each post.
- Skill test details for Post 8 will be intimated for the selected candidates in the examination.