SGPGI Group B&C Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 24/01/2022
Short Information: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Group B & C For Selection Through Online Written Examination. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Application Start Date: 25/01/2022
- Application Last Date: 14/02/2022
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 708/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
SGPGI Group B&C : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Tutor (College of Nursing)||08|
|Technical Officer ( Sr. Perfusion)||06|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr.II||11|
|Pharmacist Gr. III||14|
|House Keeper Gr-II||03|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||09|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Air-conditioning wing)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||02|
|Data Entry Operator Group – C||14|
|Store Keeper Cum Purchase Asstt.||15|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10|
SGPGI Group B&C : Eligibility Details
Medical Physicist :-
- A medical physicist/ radiation physicist/radio-logical physicist shall have:
- (i) a post graduate degree in Physics from a recognized university;
- (ii) a Post M.Sc. diploma in radio-logical/ medical physics from a recognized university; and
- (iii) an internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department. OR
- i) a basic degree in science from a recognized university, with physics as one of the main subjects;
- (ii) a post graduate degree in radio-logical/medical physics from a recognized university; and
- (iii) an internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department.
Tutor (College of Nursing):-
- B.Sc. in Nursing from recognized Institution /University. OR registered nurse and midwife with sister Tutors Diploma.
- Minimum of 03 years teaching experience in nursing after obtaining the B.Sc. Nursing qualification.
Technical Officer (Sr. Perfusion:-
- B.Sc. degree with certificate of perfusion Technology awarded by recognized Institution/Association /Authority (Such as Association of CVTS of India) after training 5 years experience in the field as perfusionist.
Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II :-
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience in the line with a Welfare of Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical/ Public Health Service.
Assistant Dietitian :-
- M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) from a Recognized University/ Institution
- 2 years experience in the line Preferably in a large teaching Hospital.
Physio Therapist Gr. I :-
- Intermediate with science with 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy.
Pharmacist Gr.III :-
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and with 03 years experience in the line in a large (more than 200 bedded) hospital.
House Keeper Gr-II :-
- Diploma in catering or hotel management or House keeping with 3 years exp. in Guest House/ Canteen/Hotel or similar establishment.
- Graduate with High Second Class (Marks above 55%) with one of the following subjects: Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology with diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication / Public Relation.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :-
- First class Diploma in Civil Engineering with 02 years experience
Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics) :-
- Diploma in Electrical /Electronic Engineering in First Division with two years experience in the line.
Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning wing) :-
- 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with specialized course in Refrigeration and A/C desirable experience in the line.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) :-
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in First Division with two years experience in the line.
Data Entry Operator Group – C :-
- Graduate preferably with Maths/ Physics/ Statics + DOE Diploma (O level) + 1 year experience.
Store Keeper cum Purchase assistant:-
- Graduate in Science / Commerce (above 55%) with Diploma in Material Management of two years duration, two years experience of stores and knowledge of computers.
- Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer application with three years experience. In absence of candidates with bilingual stenography candidates with English Stenography may be considered eligible.
- Candidate should be Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer applications. In absence of candidates with bilingual stenography candidates with English Stenography may be considered
Driver (Ordinary Grade):-
- Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
- Experience: 3 years Desirable: 8th passed. 3 years service as Home Guard/ Civil Volunteer.