SHS Bihar CHO Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 16/07/2021
Short Description : State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of 6 Months Certificate In Community Health For GNM/ B.Sc Nursing As Community Health Officer (CHO) Under National Health Mission. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
SHS Bihar CHO Vacancy 2021
- Online Start Date: 16/07/2021
- Online End Date: 29/07/2021
- UR/BC/MBC/EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking/Online Mode.
As on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age Relaxation Visit Full Notification.
SHS Bihar CHO : Educational Qualification
Certificate In Community Health Under National Health Mission :-
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/ GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/ Govt. of Bihar or,
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing
General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM)/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from any Nursing School or Institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council/ Health Department, Govt. of Bihar/ Any State Nursing Council and the candidate should be registered with the Nursing Council.
- Candidates should have permanent registration from Indian Nursing Council/ BNRC, Patna/Any State Nursing Council.
- Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer.
SHS Bihar CHO : Post Wise Vacancy Details
SHS Bihar CHO : About Recruitment
State Health Society, Bihar invites online application from Fresh/ Working GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community may apply for the Six Months “Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission” for July-2021 and January- 2022 Session. This course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub-Centre as Health & Wellness Centres (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programs and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s) as Community Health Officers (CHOs).
- Remuneration: On appointment as the Community Health Officer (CHO) will get a remuneration Rs. 25,000/- per month plus a sum of Rs.15,000/- as incentive measured against indicators subject to the approval of National Health Mission, Govt. of India.
The course will be run by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
Important Link For Apply
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
Step By Step Apply
10th/ 12th Papss Jobs
More Govt. Jobs Form
Join Telegram For New Updates