SIDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 04/03/2022
Short Information: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade-A (General Stream) 100 Post. Those Candidates in the Following Process of SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 04/03/2022
- Online End Date: 24/03/2022
- SIDBI Grade A Exam Date: 16/04/2022
- Interview Date: May 2022
- UR / EWS / OBC : Rs.1100/-
- SC / ST : Rs.175/-
- For Staff : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 05.03.1994 and not later than 04.03.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR CA / CS / CWA / CFA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications as on 24/03/2022.
|Post Name||Category||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Manager Grade A (General Stream)||UR||43|
- The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by the Bank, would be called for interview.
- Mode of Exam: Online CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Negative Marks : 1/4th
Subject No. of MCQ Max Marks Duration English Language 30 30 20 Min. General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) 50 50 30 Min. Reasoning Aptitude 40 60 40 Min. Quantitative Aptitude 40 60 30 Min. TOTAL 160 200 120 Min. Online descriptive test : Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks) 03 50 60 Min. Grand TOTAL 163 250 180 Min.
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”