Post Date: 12/02/2021
Short Information: SJVN Apprentice Vacancy 2021. SJVN has invited Online applications for the Vacancy of Apprentice Training 280 Posts..Recruitment 2021 online form, Online form apply, Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.Those Candidate who are interested in these post first of all read the full notification then Apply Online for SJVN Apprentice Vacancy 2021.
- Application Online Date: 16/02/2021
- Application Online Last Date: 15/03/2021
Age Limit 15/03/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 year
- Maximum Age : 30 year
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- General/OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.0/-
- Payment the Examination Fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E challan /Online Mode Only.
SJVN Apprentice Eligibilty 2021 Details
Graduate Apprentices :
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
Technician (ITI) Apprentices:
SJVN Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
|Discipline/Trade||No. of Seats|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Env. Pollution & Control||01|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentices|
|Office Secretary ship/ Stenography/Office Assistant/ Office Management||02|
|Mechanic (Electronics/General /Mechanical)||05|
|Information Communications Technology/IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance||03|
SJVN Apprentice Stipend
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
- Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply.
- Training duration: One Year
- Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in SJVN need not apply.
Result awaited candidates need not apply.
SJVN Apprentice Selection Process
- There will be no interviews.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination(10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
3. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.