SPM Hoshangabad Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 14/02/2022
Short Information: Security Paper Mill (SPM), Narmadapuram Hoshangabad Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Welfare Officer, Supervisor (Store/ Environment) And Junior Hindi Translator. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 16/02/2022
- Online End Date: 11/03/2022
- Tentative Written Test Date: April/ May 2022
- GEN/OBC :- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD:- Rs.200/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age As On 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- For Age Relation See Full Notification.
SPM Hoshangabad : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|junior Hindi Translator||01|
SPM Hoshangabad : Eligibility Details
Welfare Officer :-
- Possesses a full time degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- Has obtained a full time Degree or full time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf; and
- Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
Supervisor (Store) :-
- 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./ B.E./ B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
Supervisor (Environment) :-
- 1 st Class full time diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./ B.E./ B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
Junior Hindi Translator :-
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
SPM Hoshangabad : Selection Process
- Selection for the posts Sr. No. 1 to 4 will be done only through online examination which will be of objective type and will consist of following components:-
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||40 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||25||25||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||25||25||20 Minutes|
|English Language||25||25||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||20 Minutes|
|Version:- Hindi & English language except English language section.|